You’ve worked hard to build your business, let Klasinski Insurance find the insurance that will help to protect your hard work.
General Liability Coverage
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Personal Injury Liability
- Advertising Injury Liability
- Business Property Protection Coverage
- Comprehensive protection for your business personal property that is routinely located off-site. We offer coverage for contractors’ tools and equipment as well as the property of others that is in your care, custody or control.
- As a business owner, you may need Workers’ Compensation insurance to protect employees who are injured on the job and to comply with workers’ compensation laws.
Business Interruption Coverage
- Business Interruption Coverage: Helps protect against
loss of income (for up to 12 consecutive months) resulting from a
Employment Practices liability
- (EPLI) is needed by a business owner with employees. EPLI can cover claims for harassment, discrimination or wrongful termination. It is specifically designed to help protect the insured and their business in the event a suit or administrative charge is brought by an employee.